If you are tired of searching and just want the highest quality counseling for your family, you are in the right place! We are a group of highly trained and specialized counselors who have a passion for helping families and for being a trusted resource for our local communities. We can help the whole family, even the littest ones. We strive to help you find wellness and happiness through personal growth and healing, and through strong connections and relationships.
Check out our services page to see all the ways we can help. You can also find some of our specialties along the sidebar menu. Contact us with any questions you have, or if you would like to get started. We look forward to working with you!
How do I know if I might need counseling?
- You find yourself feeling stuck, not sure how to make a change
- You have tried things on your own with little improvement
- Your symptoms (such as depressed mood, worry) have lasted for more than a few weeks
- You have times of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness
- You are repeating patterns of behaviors, or relationships, you can't seem to change
- You have self defeating behaviors such as drug/alcohol abuse, self harm, self sabotage
- Your couple relationship is repeating the same arguments, or feels like distant roommates
- You don't understand your emotions, or feel like you can't control them
- Your kids or teens are struggling and you're not sure how to help them
- You don't get the support you need from family and friends
- You want to improve your communication skills at home or at work
- You need support, encouragement, and accountability to reach your next level of personal growth
© Copyright 2015 Couples & Family Therapy Center