Welcome to Couples & Family Therapy Center!
We are so glad you found us and we are happy to help you improve your life and relationships in any way we can. Check out our services page to see all the ways we can help. You can also find some of our specialties along the sidebar menu. Contact us with any questions you have, or if you would like to get started. We look forward to working with you!
October: FREE 30 minute Child Therapy Consultations
If you have wondered if child therapy or play therapy might be helpful for your child, come and see us in October. Our child therapy and play therapy experts will be offering FREE 30 minute private consultations to answer any questions and introduce you to the amazing work they do with children and their families through play therapy. Session dates are limited, so contact us today to get a spot! Children are welcome to join the consultation.
How do I know if I might need counseling?
- You find yourself feeling stuck, not sure how to make a change
- You have tried things on your own with little improvement
- Your symptoms (such as depressed mood, worry) have lasted for more than a few weeks
- You have times of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness
- You are repeating patterns of behaviors, or relationships, you can't seem to change
- You have self defeating behaviors such as drug/alcohol abuse, self harm, self sabotage
- Your relationship is repeating the same arguments, or feels like distant roommates
- You don't understand your emotions, or feel like you can't control them
- Your teens are struggling and you're not sure how to help them
- You don't get the support you need from family and friends
- Read our topic pages, such as Depression Help and Anxiety Help, for more guidance
© Copyright 2015 Couples & Family Therapy Center